tiistai 14. tammikuuta 2014

A Tuesday Morning Article

During the last semester I normally posted the articles on Mondays but during my last couple of weeks (yeah, I'm leaving Bali in 10 days - horrible!) I have to little bit change my schedules. Last week I already published one article about the last semester and now I'm still going to publish one more because this story is so amazing. I would've wanted to post this earlier but I didn't have right pictures until now. In December I already posted the video interview where Jessie tells about volunteering at Seeds of Hope and about her great campaign to help the children of that children's home. Now this article should tell even more about that great project that took place in the end of last semester.

ASIA EXCHANGEN STUDENTS DONATED THEIR EXTRA CLOTHES TO THE CHILDREN OF SEEDS OF HOPE

This is it this time. I'm going to post material about the new semester later this week :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti